You can use our space as a member or a guest.
You Want Our Membership if You:
- Live in the Mid-Hudson area
- Are looking for a shared workspace
- Need a space somewhat often
- Want versatility and interesting options
- Thrive in a supportive community
- Want office space with inexpensive overhead
You Probably Don't Need Our Membership if You:
- Are looking for a space less than 3 times per month
- Are not in the area very often
- Are not ready for a commitment right now
Everyone Gets to Enjoy:
- A place to work with a supportive network
- A conveniently located place with parking
Membership is the best & most affordable way to use our spaces 3 times per month or more.
Discounted membership to the New Paltz Regional Chamber Commerce (They reserves the right to change/cancel this policy at any time)
Ability to use EPICurrency* to barter between members, or for EPIC Coaching
Eligibility to work with EPIC Interns
* Monthly allotted points which are not used will roll over for up to 3 months.
If you go over your allotted points in a given month, you will simply be charged for the points you went over at the rate of your tier (due during next month’s billing cycle).
* Membership requires a 1-year commitment (6 month option also available)
We use an EPIC Point System so you have the flexibility to use whatever type of space you need for however long you need it.
If we use Wix membership platform this is one way it could look:
The Business Hub is our shared workspace. The emphasis here is on COMMUNITY. Work amongst likeminded people and see your productivity SOAR! Grab a comfy spot and work in a quiet environment or sign up for a designated desk in the part of the Hub that now let’s you take calls and get busy on your laptop.
Our professional offices upstairs give you the opportunity to jump between our “hot desks” (shared desks in the Business Hub Communal Area) and private spaces for phone conferences and in-person meetings—all on flex time and with prices that meet you where you are!
All other price sheets can be displayed from here down.