Intro to 10 Secrets to Powerful Business Writing
January 30 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 amFree
Master the Ten Mega-Principles that improve writing at all levels on the job. For 30 years, The Whelan Group’s highly acclaimed Ten Secrets to Powerful Business Writing full-day course has been taught to such clients as:
- United Nations
- The World Bank
- International Finance Corporation
- University of California Berkeley Haas School of Business
- National Institutes of Health
This two-hour introduction will guide you as you discover foundational Secrets #1 and #2, as well as Four Bonus E-Secrets critical to writing successfully on e-mail. This introduction is a $40 value but is free to the first 15 eligible participants.
To be eligible, you must own a business (8 + employees) in Ulster County. Owners may attend or they may register one of their employees. There is a limit of two seats per business.
About “Ten Secrets to Powerful Business Writing.” The model of “good” writing that most people learned in school was a wordy, heavy, academic prose. That model is not designed for the fast-paced world of the workplace of the twenty-first century—where virtually all professionals have TOO MUCH TO READ and NO TIME TO WASTE. To communicate effectively with these readers, writers must redesign their model of good writing. This clever and highly engaging seminar brings participants through this redesign process.
“In just a day, it covered most of the key points of my Harvard MBA Management Communications course. What’s more, it was fun.” – D. Damiano, International Finance Corp., World Bank Group
- One EPIC Place / oneepicplace.com
- Ulster County Office of Economic Development / (845) 340-3000 / ulstercountyny.gov/executive/office-ulster-county-
- Contact us to register: THE WHELAN GROUP / whelanseminars.com / 845-389-0350 / WhelangroupNY@gmail.com